Author: Lachelier, Jules Esprit Nicolas, 1832-1918
Subject: Platner, Ernst, 1744-1818; Plato; Syllogism
Publisher: Paris. F. Alcan
Language: French
Digitizing sponsor: Google
Book from the collections of: Harvard University
Collection: americana
Notes: Article I is reprinted, with new title, from the Revue philosophique, May 1876; II reprinted from the Revue de métaphysique et de morale, March 1906; III reprinted, with additions, from the Revue de métaphysique et de morale, November 1903; IV extracted from the Revue de métaphysique et de morale, March 1902.

Book digitized by Google from the library of Harvard University and uploaded to the Internet Archive by user tpb.

Article I is reprinted, with new title, from the Revue philosophique, May 1876; II reprinted from the Revue de métaphysique et de morale, March 1906; III reprinted, with additions, from the Revue de métaphysique et de morale, November 1903; IV extracted from the Revue de métaphysique et de morale, March 1902

[I] Les conséquences immédiates et le syllogisme.--[II] La proposition et le syllogisme.--[III] L'observation de Platner.--[IV] Note sur le "Philebe" [de Platon]

Mode of access: Internet

Identifier: tudessurlesyllo00lachgoog
Scanner: google
Source: http://books.google.com/books?id=YtYNAAAAYAAJ&oe=UTF-8